The end goal of eye-catching displays, images and networked connectivity is to deliver useful, relevant, meaningful and interesting content for the end user to provide information, build brand, close a sale, get user input, drive traffic to website and connect with social media.
At City Digital, we provide customized digital signage applications to address specific needs in following areas :-
- Retail Touch Kiosks with customer specific screens flows; typical usage as store directory with daily or weekly specials, flyer catalogues, bakery catalogues, product specification details, user how to for a specific product.
- Interactive Wayfinder integrated into digital signs; typical usage as mall, store, hotel or campus directional assistance.
- Digital Information Boards with backend database integration; typical usage as building directory, donor list display and meeting room display to show room bookings.
- Virtual Concierge in hospitality environments to provide guests with mapping, attractions, facilities, events and restaurant menus.
- Senior Center Virtual Assistant to gather user feedback on services, weekly menus to improve customer satisfaction and reduce food waste; this kiosk will basically fund itself with savings.