Interactive Kiosks are an excellent digital signage solution as marketing and informational kiosks. Touch kiosks can be customized to provide user information, schedules, wayfinding directions, get user feedback, promote special items, provide product details or used as educational tool.
- Infrared Multi Touch screens in Portrait or Landscape mode.
- Ideal for public use with hand, glove or stylus.
- No pressure to activate, resulting in longer life.
- Durable and optically clear glass.
- Protective glass with Mohs rating of 7, similar to Quartz.
Touch Screen Display Comparison
|Infrared||Resistive||Surface Acoustic Wave||Capacitive|
|Operation||Finger or Stylus||Finger or Stylus||Finger or soft stylus||Finger|
|Durabilty||Highly Durable||Damaged |
by sharp objects
|Damaged by dirt & Moisture||Affected by some cleaners|
- Give wayfinding directions, marketing advertisements.
- Virtual Concierge in Hotels to provide nearby attraction, meetings and trade show event information.
- Product informational and promotional displays in department stores, retail stores or hardware stores.
- Customer informational kiosks in pools and recreational facilities.
- Patient and visitor kiosks in hospitals to give directional, information, health warnings, wait times.
- Car show rooms to give engine specs, show promotional videos as on-spot engagement.
- Tourist attractions to provide visitor information, schedules, prices and event information.
- Interactive restaurant menus for customer waiting in-line.
- Multi-touch overlay on restaurant tables for great effect plus reduce costs for order inputs and speed up service.
- Airport informational and schedule kiosks.
Suitable Locations (Mounted on Wall, Ceiling, Pole or Custom Frame):-